Edmonds Concerts in City Park are presented by the Edmonds Arts Commission at Edmonds City Park in downtown Edmonds at 600 3rd Avenue South. The Arts Commission has been presenting these free outdoor concerts since 1990.
The concerts take place every July and August Sunday afternoon at 3:00 pm. Rain cancels the concert by 2:30 pm. The concert will last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted.
The lawn in front of the Rotary’s stage is a great place to put your lawn chair or blanket so you can sit and enjoy the concert.
Summer Concerts in the Park schedule
- July 9 – Sturtz – Folk/Soul Acoustic Quartet
- July 16 – The Fentons – Rock/Country/Bluegrass
- July 23 – Show Brazil – Contemporary & Traditional Brazilian Music
- July 30 – Duende Libre Quartet – Pan-Global Jazz Fusion
- Aug 6 – The Gothard Sisters – Contermporary Celtic Music
- Aug 13 – 85th Street Big Band – Swing of the 1930s, 40s & 50s
- Aug 20 – The Git Hoan Dancers (People of the Salmon) – Tsimshian Performance Group