Edmonds Concerts in City Park are presented by the Edmonds Arts Commission at Edmonds City Park in downtown Edmonds at 3rd Avenue South and Pine Street Sunday afternoons in July and August. The Arts Commission has been presenting these free outdoor concerts since 1990.
The concerts take place most July and August Sunday afternoons at 3:00 pm. Rain cancels the concert by 2:30 pm. The concert will last approximately one hour unless otherwise noted.
The lawn in front of the Rotary’s stage is a great place to put your lawn chair or blanket so you can sit and enjoy the concert.
Summer Concerts in the Park schedule
- July 14: Ranger and the “Re-Arrangers” Gypsy Jazz Band
- July 21: Twelfth Night Seattle Shakespeare Co./Wooden O Productions (3-4:30pm)
- July 28: Tingstad & Rumbel Contemporary Instrumental
- Aug 4: The Ballard Sedentary Sousa Marching Band
- Aug 11: Gasango West African Music & Dance
- Aug 18: Correo Aereo Latin Jazz
- Aug 25: Dmitri Matheny The Burt Bacharach Songbook